PortaBurst LightningSKU: 912-5000
CALL FOR PRICING!
CALL 800-331-6653 OR CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US
The PortaBurst Lightning pipe bursting system is a lightweight, efficient system for replacing 2″ to 6″ (50 to 150 mm) lateral pipes with 30-tons of pulling force. A PoratBurst system can pay for itself in as few as 10 jobs!
- Compact Design – modular aluminum construction breaks down into 4 lightweight pieces, each weighing less than 70 lbs, for easy setup and transportation,
- High Productivity – Once the unit is up and running production rates of up to 6 feet per minute ensure fast and efficient installation. A 12″ (31 cm) hydraulic cylinder increases cycle length and delivers production rates up to 12 feet per minute (3.7 meters per minute).
- Superior Versatility – PortaBurst systems operate at low pressure, allowing them to be run by either a dedicated power pack or any third party power supply that produces 3,000 psi (207 bar) and a minimum 13 gallons per minute flow.
- Quick Grip® Burst Heads – Our 4” and 6” (100 and 150 mm) bursting heads connect to HDPE pipe without the use of hand tools and can negotiate 45° bends. The quickest and most secure pipe connection in the industry!
- Optional Equipment – An optional extraction cage is available for easy removal of the unit and burst head in one simple lift. Duct rodders and fusion machines are also available.
CALL 800-331-6653 FOR MORE INFORMATION!
*This product does not qualify for free shipping