If there is another sale or promotion, do those purchase count toward my rebate?
- No, Purchases under any other promotion or program do not qualify towards quarterly purchase volume. All purchases must be at MSRP to apply.
Can anyone sign up?
- Anyone can sign up except for municipal or government agencies. However, municipalities may qualify for other programs or offers. If you represent a municipality and are interested in purchasing CIPP and Point Repair consumables, please contact your HammerHead sales representative for more information.
Will I get a rebate every quarter no matter how much I buy?
- No, you must spend at least $18,750.00 between the stated start and end dates of a quarter to receive a rebate for that quarter. Only purchases that have been paid in full by the last day of the quarter will apply toward your total.
Can I get a rebate on lining supplies I’ve already purchased?
- Quarters are 3-month periods with predetermined start and end dates so the only time you can earn a rebate on previous purchases is when you enroll. Any purchases of qualifying product that you have made during the quarter in which you enroll in the program will count toward your total for that quarter. Purchases before the quarter in which you enroll in the program will not count toward your rebate.
Can I get my rebate paid as cash?
- No, rebates will only be applied as credit on your HammerHead Trenchless customer account.
For complete program details, please see the Terms & Conditions.