Bluelight Software Upgrade (Next Generation)SKU: 934-0859
Bluelight Software 2.50 contains several stability improvements as well as bug fixes. Updating is highly recommended.
Version 2.72 220930
- Alarm banner on P2 and P3 acknowledging alarms as soon as they occurred.
- Test Load being recognized as 144
- Alarms when on P2 or P3 are automatically acknowledged
- Allow support for Hilscher NT-50 or Anybus Communicator AB7003-B protocol converter
- Max Temperature 160°F
- Lowered range for Test Load recognition current.
- Sound buzzer on alarms
- Temperature error after 1 second over max or under min
- Pressure error after 2 seconds
Software installation instructions
- Download zip file.
- Extract zip file on your computer and download file on a USB drive.
- Insert USB drive into USB port on the Bluelight controller.
- Open the TOOLS menu and select the SETUP tab.
- Press the LOGIN button – a dialogue will open to login
- Enter 12345 into both the username and password.
- After login, the SOFTWARE UPDATE button will highlight. – Press this button
- The controller will reboot in Recovery Mode
- Select INSTALL FROM FILE
- Find and highlight the file you loaded on the USB drive – It will be titled “Bluelight_Software_v2_72_220930.swu”
- Press START
- Software will install and finish with SUCCESS
- After SUCCESS, press REBOOT
- Your Bluelight system is now upgraded.