HeatWave Hot-Water Curing SystemSKU: 922-2000
INTRODUCING THE HEATWAVE:
SIMPLE, FAST AND EFFICIENT HOT-WATER CURING SYSTEM
HEATWAVE CURING SYSTEM FEATURES:
- HIGH EFFICIENCY – High re-circulation rate brings water to temperature quickly and maintains uniform temperature throughout the cure.
- ALL-IN-ONE – The boiler, pump and all controls are fully integrated into a single unit eliminating the hassle of extra hoses and components.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT – Its compact design is ideal for limited work spaces and reduces clutter in your truck or on a job site.
- EASE OF OPERATION – All controls are centrally located and you can go from fill to recirc mode with the flip of a switch.
- COLD-WEATHER PROTECTED – The new design features an integrated bleed-off valve and clean-out port for winterizing the unit.
HEATWAVE CURING SYSTEM – KEY FACTS:
- Effective in pipes up to 12″ in diameter
- Optimized boiler coil size provides fast fill of cal tube
- Higher flow than other models – quicker delivery of re-heated water means reaching specified curing temp sooner
- Requires diesel fuel for the boiler and conventional 120 V power sources run the pump
- Onboard return temperature sensor allows for easy monitoring and precision matching of curing schedules
- Industry's only hot-water CIPP curing unit designed, constructed and tested to US & Canada safety standards, including applicable portions of UL 1776 & CAN/CSA 22.2 no. 68.
CONTACT US OR CALL 800.331.6653 FOR MORE INFORMATION
*This product does not qualify for free shipping